Ahead Air drones provide actionable aerial data at every stage of construction
Ahead Air provides construction companies with the data they need to win contracts, and keep projects on time and on budget.
Ways we help:
- Client communication. Drone photography helps clients see how the project is progressing while under construction.
- Asset and material management. Drones can help you monitor locations and quantities of assets and materials at a glance, to ensure it will be there when you need it.
- Invoicing accuracy. Drone photography enables you to monitor work completion more effectively, and bill accordingly.
- Improve quality. Drone photography vastly increases your ability to complete quality inspections in hard to reach and/or hazardous areas in safe and efficient manner.
- Minimize rework. Regular inspections enable you to catch more mistakes before they become a bigger problem, thus reducing the amount of rework needed.
- Improve safety. We can provide inspections in dangerous areas without putting anyone at risk. Drone photos also allow you to identify and mitigate potential hazards before they cause harm.
- Reduce legal exposure. Regular drone inspections increase site documentation, helping to reduce the likelihood of litigation, and strengthening your defense.